Re: [NTB] Anybody else's Explorer crash a lot since 4.9?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2002
      Hi Brian,

      >I should really sign up on the off-topics list today. I hear a
      >lot of things that people say that isn't directly related to
      >NoteTab...

      Thank you Brian! The Off Topic list is very informative and
      helpful for a lot of people. The Next Release list is very
      informative and can save a lot of posts from be generated on
      lists that are not made for the Basic list, and sometimes the
      Clips/HTML lists. If you have used a number of programs and a
      few text editors, you are better off signing up for the Clips,
      HTML, Next Release, and/or the Off Topic List(s). The Basic list
      is really intended for new computer users and people that do not
      have much experience with text editors and programs as a whole.

      I have a very brief description for the lists and sign-up for
      them at You can subscribe to my NoteTab discussion mailing lists:

      Please do not post Clip questions or advanced user questions
      such as RegExp, Perl, Gawk, etc. on the Basic list.

      To Subscribe to any of the following
      Mailing Lists send an empty post to the appropriate list(s)
      using the eMail address to the right of the list name. (You can UnSubscribe from any of them by changing Subscribe to UnSubscribe.)

      Subscribe
      The NoteTab Basic List................. NoteTab-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Clips List................. ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab HTML List.................. ntb-HTML-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Next Release List.......... ntb-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The NoteTab Off-Topic List............. ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Album Express List................. Album-Express-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Mailbag Assistant List............. MailBag-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The Fookes Software Next Release List.. FS-NextRelease-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, Edit'n, Test'n, &...
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-orders.htm