Re: [NTB] [Fwd: Page numbering]

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2002
      Hi jlray01,

      >How to page set up page numbering in notetab pro?? Pls advise

      You can only number pages when printing w/o calculating font
      size, type of font, etc. or guessing. ;)

      To do printing click on File | Print... (Ctrl+P) | Other. Select
      where you want the numbers positioned on the page. NoteTab does
      not have page of pages as in Page 1 of 5. Press F1 while in the
      Print dialog box for more information.

      You can also get to NoteTab's Print dialog by putting the Print
      icon on the Toolbar or the Print tool on the Shortcut menu. See
      those tabs in Options. Clips can be built to customize printing
      to what you like and the Clip(s) can be put on the Clipbar in
      registered versions. If you want a Clip for printing, please
      sign up for the Clips list and ask. Please see my signature line
      to subscribe to it. I already have some made and will post to the
      Clips list if somebody asks for some.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options