Re: [NTB] New version?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2002
      Hi Don,

      >Which is hardly unfair given the work involved in development and
      >the great support provided for the product. Please assure us
      >that notetab 4.x will continue to be functional running side by
      >side with 5 however.

      All versions have been able to run at the same time in the past,
      so I'd say yes, unless otherwise announced. :) You might have
      noticed that most of the latest upgrades were mainly for bug
      fixes. Instead of leaving the v4 series buggie like some
      software outfits we know, NoteTab v4.xx will be left in pretty
      good shape overall, not "forcing" people to upgrade to get bug
      fixes.