Page Numbering

  • Harry G
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15 1:49 PM
      Is there any way to get the TOTAL number of pages to print in the footer
      along with the page number (i.e. Page 1 of 5) in NoteTab itself or do I
      need to get one of the add-on print programs?

    • HarryG2000
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18 7:46 AM
        Thanks, Jody! I will give TxtPrint10 a try and look in the
        Clipbook Repository.

        - Harry
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        No, you cannot do that with NoteTab as is. I suggest TxtPrint10,
        a freeware printing utility. Check out NoteTab's Clipbook
        Repository: http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm under Utilities
        I believe for a Library that Eric Fookes made for it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2002
          Hi Harry and jlray,

          >Is there any way to get the TOTAL number of pages to print in the
          >footer along with the page number (i.e. Page 1 of 5) in NoteTab
          >itself or do I need to get one of the add-on print programs?

          No, not at this time. You might try out a freeware printing
          utility that actually adds quite a few more printing options. If
          you need to discuss TxtPrint mentioned below, please sign up for
          the NoteTab Off Topic list. Please see my signature line to
          subscribe to it. TIA

          You can download the Library that Eric Fookes made which has a link
          to the small TxtPrint utility (both links are below) in it which
          will give you print preview, page n of pages n and allow you to
          print selections of text instead of the whole document. It has a
          number of other small nice to have features too.

          You need to have a compression utility to unzip the zip files. Ask
          me if you do not know what that is. Install TxtPrint10, the
          software, wherever you would like. Install the .clb file Eric made
          to the NoteTab Libraries folder. It will show up on the Libraries
          Bar at the bottom of NoteTab. Click on it to activate the Library.

          Clipbook Library - goes in Libraries folder:
          http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip
          TxtPrint10 - Install wherever you want:
          http://www.notetab.com/ftp/txtprinten10.zip

          You can put the printing Clip on your default Clipbar if you
          wish. For more information about the Clipbar in registered
          versions of NoteTab and some basic Clip information please read
          the following web page. http://www.notetab.net/html/clipbar.htm.
          Also, you can go into Windows Explorer (or My Computer) and right
          click over TxtPrint.clb and then check Properties. Click on Hidden
          and that will hide the Library off the Libraries Bar. You can still
          access it from the Clipbook's combo box, the small upper window
          which is above the Clip items in all Libraries. Please see Help |
          NoteTab's Glossary for terms you might be unfamiliar with.

          Happy Topics,
          Jody

          The NoteTab Off-Topic List