Assign clips with new shortcuts.dat

  • kld1956
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2002
      In NTP 4.9, I want to create a shortcuts.dat file and assign the
      clips I use for formatting HTML. Right now it is limited to menu
      commands.

      For example:

      When I press Ctrl+B, play the clip that inserts <b></b> tags
      When I press Ctrl+I, play the clip that inserts <i></i> tags

      Is this possible?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2002
        Hi Ken,

        We won't be able to assign shortcuts to Clips until version 5, at
        least that is the way it is now. v4.9 is not released yet, so it
        would be best to post on the Next Release list with issues
        concerning it. Please see my signature line to subscribe to it.
        TIA

        >In NTP 4.9, I want to create a shortcuts.dat file and assign the
        >clips I use for formatting HTML. Right now it is limited to menu
        >commands.
        >
        >For example:
        >
        >When I press Ctrl+B, play the clip that inserts <b></b> tags
        >When I press Ctrl+I, play the clip that inserts <i></i> tags
        >
        >Is this possible?

        Happy Test'n,
        Jody Adair

        UnSubscribe, Options