Re: [NTB] Shareware Industry Awards 2002

  • Brian Binder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      NoteTab Support Members and Users:

      I just locked in my vote! Fantastic Program; Fantastic Support; well worth my time to vote.

      ======== At 2002-05-10, 17:39:00 you wrote: ========

      Hello everyone,

      For the first time in several years now, NoteTab has not been nominated for
      the Shareware Industry Awards. However, there's still a chance to have
      NoteTab up for the People's Choice award. If you appreciate NoteTab, please
      consider casting your vote through the following page:

      http://www.mediaweave.com/siafvote/index.cfm

      Thanks to all for your support!

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes