Re: [NTB] Send mail command....

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2002
      Hi Marty,

      Check | Internet Options | Programs | eMail (?) to see if OE is
      in the field. If not, make it that and restart Windows if it is
      listed. If it is not listed, reinstall OE and restart Windows.

      >When I click on the Send mail command under file, my Outlook
      >Express program comes up, but if I try to send a message, my
      >system freezes. I can, however, save a message to the "Drafts"
      >folder of Express without the system freeze and exit properly.
      >
      >This happens using NoteTab Pro 4.86c running under XP--any
      >explanations?

    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2002
        Hello Marty,

        >When I click on the Send mail command under file, my Outlook Express program
        >comes up, but if I try to send a message, my system freezes. I can,
        >however, save a message to the "Drafts" folder of Express without the system
        >freeze and exit properly.
        >
        >This happens using NoteTab Pro 4.86c running under XP--any explanations?

        Could you try out Notetab Pro 4.9 beta #6 and tell me if you still
        experience that problem?

        http://www.notetab.com/beta.htm

        Regards,
        Eric G.V. Fookes