Re: [NTB] Send mail command....

  • Marty Reynard
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      When I click on the Send mail command under file, my Outlook Express program
      comes up, but if I try to send a message, my system freezes. I can,
      however, save a message to the "Drafts" folder of Express without the system
      freeze and exit properly.

      This happens using NoteTab Pro 4.86c running under XP--any explanations?
      Regards, Marty R.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2002
        Hi Marty,

        Check | Internet Options | Programs | eMail (?) to see if OE is
        in the field. If not, make it that and restart Windows if it is
        listed. If it is not listed, reinstall OE and restart Windows.

        >When I click on the Send mail command under file, my Outlook
        >Express program comes up, but if I try to send a message, my
        >system freezes. I can, however, save a message to the "Drafts"
        >folder of Express without the system freeze and exit properly.
        >
        >This happens using NoteTab Pro 4.86c running under XP--any
        >explanations?

      • Eric G.V. Fookes
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2002
          Hello Marty,

          >When I click on the Send mail command under file, my Outlook Express program
          >comes up, but if I try to send a message, my system freezes. I can,
          >however, save a message to the "Drafts" folder of Express without the system
          >freeze and exit properly.
          >
          >This happens using NoteTab Pro 4.86c running under XP--any explanations?

          Could you try out Notetab Pro 4.9 beta #6 and tell me if you still
          experience that problem?

          http://www.notetab.com/beta.htm

          Regards,
          Eric G.V. Fookes