Help please

  • merrymary224
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      (Using the ProVersion) I accidently deleted the first clip
      in the HTML library - HTML TEMPLET - New Webpage

      When I click on it, nothing happens, a blank. I really need that clip
      back! I looked in the program files and it still shows there under
      the templet library but it isn't working. I have shut down and
      restarted several times but still nothing. Do I have to re-install
      the complete program?
      How do I recover it?

      JP - feeling really dumb!