link checker in notetab pro?

  • Lisa Francis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      Does notetab pro have a broken link checker included? I could find no
      reference to it.

      Lisa Francis

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
        Hi Lisa,

        >Does notetab pro have a broken link checker included? I could
        >find no reference to it.

        No, it does not. I will post on the Off Topic list and copy you
        the link to a freeware utility that works well! You can run it
        from NoteTab and make believe it is NoteTab with the feature.
        <bg>

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List