Items Grayed/Disabled in Main Menu (was Re: [NTB] search)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      All of NoteTab's features in the main menu are always
      grayed/disabled when NoteTab does not have anything to do. Open
      a document with text in it for your case below and you should see
      the different Search items enabled. (Note, if you are focused on
      a new file the Find and Replace may be highlighted/enabled,
      because you can still search all open documents if you have other
      documents open in NoteTab with text in them, therefore, NoteTab
      can do something.)