Re: [NTB] Is it possible to Toggle off file tabs?

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2002
      On 4/27/02 6:38 PM, gail wrote:
      > I prefer using the Quick Pick window rather than
      > the file tabs. I'd like to turn the tabs off,
      >
      > Gail

      Hi,

      I guess turning filetabs off would be OK, but, the tabbed interface was
      one of, if not, the most salient features that attracted me to NoteTab

      When I first bought Super NoteTab, knowing nothing of clip language,
      filetabs were appealing. I can't think of a quicker way to see which
      files are loaded, which is focused and which is altered and not saved.
      All you have to do is look at the screen.

      hrs