Is it possible to Toggle off file tabs?

  • gail
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2002
      I prefer using the Quick Pick window rather than
      the file tabs. I'd like to turn the tabs off, so
      I searched NotePro.ini for a ShowTabs option, but
      there was none. I also searched the help files
      without luck. Is there a way to toggle off the
      file tabs? I'm using NTP 4.84. Thank you.
      Gail
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2002
        Hi Gail,

        No, you cannot hide the Tab bar. You are not the first to ask
        for it. Maybe in a future version Eric can add that under the
        View menu. It may have been that way in the past and caused too
        much support mail. I might be thinking of the main menu though.

        >I prefer using the Quick Pick window rather than the file tabs.
        >I'd like to turn the tabs off, so I searched NotePro.ini for a
        >ShowTabs option, but there was none. I also searched the help
        >files without luck. Is there a way to toggle off the file tabs?
        >I'm using NTP 4.84. Thank you.

      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2002
          On 4/27/02 6:38 PM, gail wrote:
          > I prefer using the Quick Pick window rather than
          > the file tabs. I'd like to turn the tabs off,
          >
          > Gail

          Hi,

          I guess turning filetabs off would be OK, but, the tabbed interface was
          one of, if not, the most salient features that attracted me to NoteTab

          When I first bought Super NoteTab, knowing nothing of clip language,
          filetabs were appealing. I can't think of a quicker way to see which
          files are loaded, which is focused and which is altered and not saved.
          All you have to do is look at the screen.

          hrs