Re: delete from custom dictionary

  • da5idwhitman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2002
      Nothing like answering your own question, but in case anyone ELSE was
      wondering...

      I found a previous thread where our kind moderator Jody posted a link
      to a clipbook that supports editing user dictionaries.

      Browsing the clip, it looks like you DO need to patch up the internal
      structure of the dictionary file after deleting lines, but
      the "edit.udt" clip will do all the cleanup work for you
      automatically.

      The clipbook to do this is at http://www.notetab.net/zip/editudt.zip