Re: [NTB] NTP browser default setting

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2002
      Hello Don,

      >After trying NoteTab Lite for a little while I up-graded to NTP, 'natch.
      >When I installed Lite I made it the default program to "view source" instead
      >of Notepad.
      >After installing Pro I deleted Lite, now I can't figure out how to make the
      >browser default to NTP Pro instead. I use IE and CrazyBrowser, I can't find
      >a setting in either of these or NTP to fix it. Has anybody had this little
      >problem? How'd ya arrange it?

      Click on the Utilities Clipbook button on the lower right side of the
      screen. Then look for the "NoteTab Shortcuts" heading in the Clipbook
      window and double-click on the "Add IE Default HTML Editor" Clip. That
      should do the trick for IE. I don't know anything about CrazyBrowser.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes