Re: [NTB] put Notetab to be the deffault html editor

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 6:27 AM
      open notetab
      open the utilities clip
      under the heading in clip library: notetab shortcuts

      if you want ie to be default html editor click (double click - depending on
      settings) to activate clip ... should be done

      or if you want it as a choice ....
      add to edit html file type
      open internet explorer
      tools/internet options/programs -- select notetab from the list of html
      editors

      --
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...