Re: [NTB] Double-click problem

  • paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 3:45 AM
      the only way it works for me is to double-click while holding dowh the 'Alt
      Gr' key to the right of the space bar.

      paul

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 3:59 AM
        Paul,

        'Alt Gr' does not work for me.

        By the way to provide more detail.

        * The first double click loads Interner Explorer
        with my default local page

        * The second double click accesses the web page

        Harvey