NoteTab and HTML List (was Re: [NTB] Yahoo Marketing)

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hi Mellany,

      >Can someone give me a hand with something, how do you make your
      >website come up as a top 4 or 5 on a search result...(my
      >apologies for the ignorance).

      You might get better tips on the NoteTab and HTML List, although
      what you want to accomplish is pretty difficult unless there is
      not a lot of competition. Please see my signature line to
      subscribe to it. TIA

      Subscribe to NoteTab discussion mailing lists:

      Happy HTML'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options