Re: Re: Re: Re: [NTB] DOS program which utilises lines

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hi Mike,

      NoteTab Pro and NoteTab Standard/Light use a different input
      control (see Help NoteTab Glossary). Pro uses a third party
      control which has some advantages over Windows Rich Edit Control
      that Std/Light use. Also see the hyperlinks: Font, etc. You can
      find some information in Frequently Asked Questions in Help
      (NoteTab Pro: where have all my fonts gone?).

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
        Hi Mike,

        (I changed and added more information; sorry for my briefness earlier.)

        NoteTab Pro uses a third party input control which has some
        advantages over Windows Rich Edit Control (riched32.dll, version
        one) that Std/Light use, but also has a few disadvantages. In v5
        of NoteTab Eric will be using the same input control for
        Pro/Std/Light, so input control will not be an issue then.