Re: [NTB] Repair your cedit now!

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:57 PM
      Crap. It appears that Yahoo has exacted retribution for the recent thread
      on their marketing schemes.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 11:28 AM
        Hi Charles and Others,

        No, that was my error, sorry! I have to check maybe 5-10 posts
        out a day before releasing them. I have need to do that quickly.
        Sometimes they slip by me due to me flying at warp speed. When
        we see a SPAM it is best just to ignore it. Please just chuckle
        and say to yourself, "Self, Jody goofed, again!" ;)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 9:43 PM
          Ah. Hm. Well, I'm more than just a little paranoid, and even more than
          /that/ cynical. I trust no one. Not even myself. *eyes self warily*
          </off-topic>