Re: [NTB] extract email addresses from a .txt

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi S Agrawal,

      >Is there anybody who has an idea and can suggest how can I
      >extract email addresses only from a huge document of mine which
      >in in .txt format ?
      >
      >Any help will be highly appreciated.

      The easiest route is to use Fookes Software, MailBag Assistant:

      http://www.fookes.com/mailbag

      I have a Clip that does what you want on my Libraries page I
      believe or perhaps Snatch-A-Clip. I do not have the time to hunt
      it/them down right now, but you should be able to find it/them.
      http://www.notetab.net

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
        Hi Mike,

        >Is there a reason why Pro doesn't ??

        Doesn't what?

        --Eric

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
          Hi Mike,

          NoteTab Pro and NoteTab Standard/Light use a different input
          control (see Help NoteTab Glossary). Pro uses a third party
          control which has some advantages over Windows Rich Edit Control
          that Std/Light use. Also see the hyperlinks: Font, etc. You can
          find some information in Frequently Asked Questions in Help
          (NoteTab Pro: where have all my fonts gone?).

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
            Hi Mike,

            (I changed and added more information; sorry for my briefness earlier.)

            NoteTab Pro uses a third party input control which has some
            advantages over Windows Rich Edit Control (riched32.dll, version
            one) that Std/Light use, but also has a few disadvantages. In v5
            of NoteTab Eric will be using the same input control for
            Pro/Std/Light, so input control will not be an issue then.