Re: Re: Re: Re: [NTB] DOS program which utilises lines

  • thebrowns
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002
      The font, Terminal, which is standard Windows 9x, ME, etc. supports the line drawing or box characters, too.

      Greg

    • future.com@vsnl.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002
        Hi,

        Is there anybody who has an idea and can suggest how can I extract email
        addresses only from a huge document of mine which in in .txt format ?

        Any help will be highly appreciated.

        Thanks

        S Agrawal

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002
          Hi S Agrawal,

          >Is there anybody who has an idea and can suggest how can I
          >extract email addresses only from a huge document of mine which
          >in in .txt format ?
          >
          >Any help will be highly appreciated.

          The easiest route is to use Fookes Software, MailBag Assistant:

          http://www.fookes.com/mailbag

          I have a Clip that does what you want on my Libraries page I
          believe or perhaps Snatch-A-Clip. I do not have the time to hunt
          it/them down right now, but you should be able to find it/them.
          http://www.notetab.net

          Happy Clip'n!

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        • Eric G.V. Fookes
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
            Hi Mike,

            >Is there a reason why Pro doesn't ??

            Doesn't what?

            --Eric

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
              Hi Mike,

              NoteTab Pro and NoteTab Standard/Light use a different input
              control (see Help NoteTab Glossary). Pro uses a third party
              control which has some advantages over Windows Rich Edit Control
              that Std/Light use. Also see the hyperlinks: Font, etc. You can
              find some information in Frequently Asked Questions in Help
              (NoteTab Pro: where have all my fonts gone?).

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
                Hi Mike,

                (I changed and added more information; sorry for my briefness earlier.)

                NoteTab Pro uses a third party input control which has some
                advantages over Windows Rich Edit Control (riched32.dll, version
                one) that Std/Light use, but also has a few disadvantages. In v5
                of NoteTab Eric will be using the same input control for
                Pro/Std/Light, so input control will not be an issue then.