Help file omissions?

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hello Eric, Jody,

      I don't think I've overlooked it but, Nowhere in the new Help files can
      I find the reference to the Template header example that could be found
      in the old Help file.

      = DocTemplate ClipCode

      Although I wasn't specifically looking it, I don't recall seeing an
      example of an Outline header either. I hope this will be remedied in
      the upcoming final release.

      = V4 Outline MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30

      I'm pretty sure I'm using the latest beta, NoteTab Pro 4.86d Pre-release
      #01 (Full Version).

      hrs