Re: Re: Re: Re: [NTB] DOS program which utilises lines

  • Mike Smith
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002
      Is there a reason why Pro doesn't ??

      Eric G.V. Fookes said on 2002-03-30:

      >Hi Mike,
      >
      >>Thanks for the info. I did a little digging on the internet and came
      >>across a *free* monospaced font with support for line drawing. Can be
      >>downloaded at:
      >>
      >>ftp.seagate.com/techsuppt/letgothl.zip
      >
      >Excellent!
      >
      >>Not wishing to mention a "competitor" but TextPad lets you select a font
      >>for both screen and/or printer. Does Std to this??
      >
      >Yes, absolutely. See the Print dialog box (Font tab). Either set the font
      >through the View/Printing Options menu command, or set the font each time
      >you invoke the Print command.
      >

      >Regards,
      >Eric G.V. Fookes
      >Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
      >http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/

    • thebrowns
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002
        The font, Terminal, which is standard Windows 9x, ME, etc. supports the line drawing or box characters, too.

        Greg

      • future.com@vsnl.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002
          Hi,

          Is there anybody who has an idea and can suggest how can I extract email
          addresses only from a huge document of mine which in in .txt format ?

          Any help will be highly appreciated.

          Thanks

          S Agrawal

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1, 2002
            Hi S Agrawal,

            >Is there anybody who has an idea and can suggest how can I
            >extract email addresses only from a huge document of mine which
            >in in .txt format ?
            >
            >Any help will be highly appreciated.

            The easiest route is to use Fookes Software, MailBag Assistant:

            http://www.fookes.com/mailbag

            I have a Clip that does what you want on my Libraries page I
            believe or perhaps Snatch-A-Clip. I do not have the time to hunt
            it/them down right now, but you should be able to find it/them.
            http://www.notetab.net

            Happy Clip'n!

            Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
          • Eric G.V. Fookes
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
              Hi Mike,

              >Is there a reason why Pro doesn't ??

              Doesn't what?

              --Eric

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
                Hi Mike,

                NoteTab Pro and NoteTab Standard/Light use a different input
                control (see Help NoteTab Glossary). Pro uses a third party
                control which has some advantages over Windows Rich Edit Control
                that Std/Light use. Also see the hyperlinks: Font, etc. You can
                find some information in Frequently Asked Questions in Help
                (NoteTab Pro: where have all my fonts gone?).

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 2, 2002
                  Hi Mike,

                  (I changed and added more information; sorry for my briefness earlier.)

                  NoteTab Pro uses a third party input control which has some
                  advantages over Windows Rich Edit Control (riched32.dll, version
                  one) that Std/Light use, but also has a few disadvantages. In v5
                  of NoteTab Eric will be using the same input control for
                  Pro/Std/Light, so input control will not be an issue then.