Re: [NTB] email

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hi Jeff,

      This is from Help, File+Send+F1

      Send
      "Sends the document through electronic mail (MAPI). If your e-
      mail program supports MAPI (for example Eudora), you can
      configure it to act as your MAPI server. Check your software's
      Help file or manual to see how you can make it the default
      server. If you get an error message when you try to use the Send
      command, check that you have "Microsoft Exchange" properly
      installed from the Windows install CD."

      I do not think OE does MAPI. (I don't know if the latter part of
      that is still valid. I think it depends on the mail client and
      version of Windows.)