RE: [NTB] Clips

  • Brian Binder
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 1, 2002
      This absolutely helps me out a great deal. I have read a few of the web sites, but sometimes I need it broken down step by step or need a specific question answered.

      You guys did a great job and I thank all of you who helped me out with this.

      Brian Binder

      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hi Brian, Harvey, Jim, and Others,

        Thanks for the mention of my ClipClass and my NoteTabbers
        Assistant pages at http://www.notetab.net (I will update the
        initial part of the class to mention some of your stuff Jim since
        you say the same thing, but in a different way ;) - TIA.)

        >This absolutely helps me out a great deal. I have read a few of
        >the web sites, but sometimes I need it broken down step by step
        >or need a specific question answered.

        The class starts off very basic with step by step help, has some
        screen shots, and builds after that in each lesson. Please do
        not do any Clip discussion or Clip posting to this list which is
        reserved for the very basic use of NoteTab. (The discussion of
        Clips in a basic and general way like has been done so far on
        this list, The NoteTab Basic List, is fine, just no Clip code
        posted please.)

        You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
        will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
        a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
        deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
        editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
        Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
        ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

        All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
        http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

        The NoteTab ClipClass List
        mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
        questions, but please do not post questions there concerning the
        class, but rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the
        in the ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

      • Brian Binder
        Message 3 of 26 , Mar 1, 2002
          That was huge everyone. I am not on my way to understanding the power of the "clips" through this program. With features such as this, I don't see how any other text editor can compare.

          I am so bold as to say that I like this MUCH more than any Micro$oft-based text editor, including Word. Even though there are features it has that NoteTab doesn't, I like stability rather than the dazzling effects that Micro$oft tried to present in their products.

          Notetab has too many things to list that are handy for me, and with the introduction to clips that people helped me out with - that just makes this program that much sweeter.

          I must say again, to ALL of you who helped me out with the questions that I had on this subject, THANK YOU! It is very much appreciated.

          Sincerely,

          Brian Binder

          Message 4 of 26 , Mar 16, 2004
            Hi kuutamo,

            At 11:03 AM 3/16/04 -0000, you wrote:
            >Is here clipfiles area?

            You can subscribe by sending an empty post to:

            The NoteTab Clips List............ ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Message from Jody Adair to another listmember on the "Basic"
            List dated January 24,2004

            If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
            post questions about Clips and other scripting languages on the
            Basic list. More difficult tasks should be posted on the Clips or
            Scripts lists. HTML should be posted on the HTML list and Off
            Topic discussion takes place on that list. Easy Thumbnails, Easy
            Imager, and Album Express list are for discussion of those
            programs. The most important thing to remember is please leave
            the Basic list for the *very basic* use of NoteTab. The other
            lists are a lot more flexible for instance Clips can be/and are
            welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

            http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

            The NoteTabbers Assistant Page (Useful Libraries and Clips for
            NoteTab, an excellent text and HTML editor): http://www.notetab.net

            END OF JODY'S MESSAGE:

            NoteTab's Clipbook libraries are located at:

            http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php

            Regards,

            Larry
            lrt@... e¿ê