NoteTab Pro 4.86d Pre-release
- Hi everyone,
There's been a lot of enthusiasm for the new documentation format that I
recently made available. The problem is that the HTML Help files won't work
directly from NoteTab. To fix this, I am making available to registered
NoteTab Pro users a pre-release version of the next update. You can
download the upgrade wrapper from the following URL:
NoteTab Pro v4.86d (wrapper); size 1,787,249 bytes; 1745 KB:
Here are the changes since v4.86c:
* Under Windows 2000, ME, and XP, NoteTab now uses the extended File
Open/Save dialogs with the "places" bar.
* The Help file has been split into two documents -- the main Help and Clip
programming Help. The index for Clip syntax has been completed and URLs are
* NoteTab now supports for both WinHelp and HTML Help. If it finds the
*.chm HTML Help files in its folder, NoteTab uses them instead of the
traditional WinHelp files (.hlp). Download the new HTML Help files from
here (size 459 KB):
* Under Windows NT/2000/XP, NoteTab could not save over libraries that had
the Hidden attribute set. This has been fixed.
* Fixed some minor issues in the RegEx engine.
* The new HTML Tidy program now available from http://tidy.sourceforge.net/
is called "tidy_win32.exe". NoteTab now accepts both the previous name
"Tidy.exe" and the new name.
* The Clip command "^!Select Filename" has been updated to work with long
* Other minor changes.
Hope you find this update useful.
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/