Re: [NTB] Hi I am new and already have a question on FTP.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2002
      Hi Dar,

      >Ok here is my problem I tried to get the FTP to work for my web
      >site that is already established. These are the instructions from
      >my server. (Who mind you cant help me.)
      > 1.. Launch your FTP application, wait for the FTP prompt.

      <major snip>

      >put <C:/My Documents/html>/index.html

      Take out the <arrows>. They are not part of the path. Some FTP
      programs may want the forward slashes to be backslashes. You do
      not have to enter all the commands a step at a time. NoteTab
      will do all that for you once you run the Setup Clip and give
      NoteTab the information it wants. Try the following:

      FTP Utilities <-- Read this Clip (Double click)
      FTP server setup <-- Run this Clip
      Upload files <-- Run this Clip

      (See Options | Clipbook | Single click to Execute. That has
      nothing to do with FTP, but I thought I'd add it at no extra
      charge. ;)

      > Also if you know of any tutorials on this program can you
      > please send me in the direction of them.

      There are not any. Just the Help file and some various documents
      that users have made on a few different topics.