Re: [NTB] Re: Boolean searches using Find - Clarification

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2002
      Would your example search for occurrences of "that" AND "this"? Or would
      you have to use ("this" AND "that") OR ("that" AND "this")?
      Sorry, I'm being a little silly.

      > --- In notetab@y..., "rdeckard1ca" <rdeckard_@e...> wrote:
      > > I've figured out how to search for "this" OR "that." How though do I
      search for "this" AND "that". It must be dead easy but I'm too tired to put
      it together right now.

      > Sorry I should have been clearer. If I'm looking for "this" AND "that" I
      want to be able to pick out any number of words in between. e.g. this and
      that, this with a bunch of words included before that, this and a little bit
      of that, etc.

      > Alternately, how can I limit the number of words allowed between "this"
      and "that" to a reasonable number, say 3 to 5 words?