Re: [NTB] HTML Beginner

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 13, 2002
      Hi Paul,

      The messages that were posted here earlier contained more than
      enough information to get one started doing HTML and writing very
      basic Clips (which gets discussed on the Clips list. ;)
      Hopefully it was not too much that it gets confusing. Once you
      get the basics down you should sign up for the NoteTab and HTML
      list for your HTML specific questions leaving this list for the
      basics of NoteTab. The NoteTab and HTML list members range from
      "newbies," even some "eternal newbies," to professional web page
      designers/authors. You can get help writing your web pages with
      the correct syntax and with some of the tools, guidelines, third
      party products, and so on. Please see my signature line to
      subscribe to it.

      The following is about replying if you are new to discussion
      mailing lists. It is OK to write anybody that posts to the
      list(s) and preferred when the Subject: starts to lean towards
      the "please take it to private eMail." type. You should pretty
      much always write an individual in private eMail when you are
      "speaking" directly to him/her and it does not concern the list
      members as a whole. The eMail of the sender is always in the
      header information and considered public domain when posting on
      discussion mailing lists. In short, that means the message
      contents are not copyrighted unless it is specifically mentioned
      and the subscribers can use it anyway he/she might want to. You
      should always use the messages and eMail addresses in a
      responsible manner.

      Please delete enough of the post you are replying to so that the
      list members can understand your statement(s)/question(s).
      Please use meaningful Subjects and quote the part of the message
      you are replying to. The most popular way is to use > arrows.

      Paul wrote:

      >Are you trying to do something in particular or just learning.
      >
      >I have learnt some things not many, but related to data bases,
      >Would you like to go on an HTML journey with me?
      >
      >Would give you my e-mail address but don't know if that would
      >break the rules.

      Happy HTML'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options