Re: [NTB] HTML Beginner

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 13, 2002
      Hi Merri,

      >This is exactly what I need to put into my Note Tab,
      >Thank you so much,

      You are welcome! We certainly will not have any problem with you
      quoting too much of the message in your reply. :-)

      Here are some tips on replying to messages to help us all out

      Normally, when we reply, we try to leave enough of the message in
      the reply to understand the reply. Also, instead of replying to
      every post saying thank you, one reply is sufficient for
      everybody. ;)

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 13, 2002
        Hi Paul,

        The messages that were posted here earlier contained more than
        enough information to get one started doing HTML and writing very
        basic Clips (which gets discussed on the Clips list. ;)
        Hopefully it was not too much that it gets confusing. Once you
        get the basics down you should sign up for the NoteTab and HTML
        list for your HTML specific questions leaving this list for the
        basics of NoteTab. The NoteTab and HTML list members range from
        "newbies," even some "eternal newbies," to professional web page
        designers/authors. You can get help writing your web pages with
        the correct syntax and with some of the tools, guidelines, third
        party products, and so on. Please see my signature line to
        subscribe to it.

        The following is about replying if you are new to discussion
        mailing lists. It is OK to write anybody that posts to the
        list(s) and preferred when the Subject: starts to lean towards
        the "please take it to private eMail." type. You should pretty
        much always write an individual in private eMail when you are
        "speaking" directly to him/her and it does not concern the list
        members as a whole. The eMail of the sender is always in the
        header information and considered public domain when posting on
        discussion mailing lists. In short, that means the message
        contents are not copyrighted unless it is specifically mentioned
        and the subscribers can use it anyway he/she might want to. You
        should always use the messages and eMail addresses in a
        responsible manner.

        Please delete enough of the post you are replying to so that the
        list members can understand your statement(s)/question(s).
        Please use meaningful Subjects and quote the part of the message
        you are replying to. The most popular way is to use > arrows.

        Paul wrote:

        >Are you trying to do something in particular or just learning.
        >
        >I have learnt some things not many, but related to data bases,
        >Would you like to go on an HTML journey with me?
        >
        >Would give you my e-mail address but don't know if that would
        >break the rules.

        Happy HTML'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options