Tab Location

  • lbtbullets
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2002
      Is it possible to move the tabs from the top of each open document
      window to the bottom. I thought I saw where it was possible, but
      can't seem to find any reference to it in the help files.

      Thanks LBT
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2002
        Hi LBT,

        (Hold the tomato on mine please. ;)

        >Is it possible to move the tabs from the top of each open
        >document window to the bottom. I thought I saw where it was
        >possible, but can't seem to find any reference to it in the help
        >files.

        No, you must have been in another program like NetCaptor. ;)