Re: [NTB] Re: Note tab light problem

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2002
      Hi pjl,

      >> A large number of Libraries on the button bar would also take
      >> up extra resources. Each button requires a Windows handle.
      >> Tools on the Toolbar and the Clipbar also use the mentioned
      >> handles as do the document tabs.
      >
      >How do you reduce the number of libraries displayed? I can either
      >show/no show it, but there's no option of not list a library on
      >the bar.

      If you only have a row showing, then it should not be a problem,
      but will add to the overall Windows resources for displaying
      options. You can go to go to Windows Explorer (or My Computer)
      to the NoteTab Libraries folder. Right click over the Libraries
      after selecting that you want to take off the Libraries bar and
      choose Hidden. I have a Clip to add to a Library and a default
      Clipbar (for registered users) that makes it fairly easy to do
      the task. It is very basic so it is not complicated to use. Go
      to my Libraries page and get the Library Toggle Library from the
      link below. You can also get The Librarian which is great for
      people that use large amounts of Libraries or loads and unloads
      certain groups of Libraries.

      <http://www.mts.net/~rainec/>http://www.mts.net/~rainec<http://www.mts.net/~rainec/>/

      Please do not post Clips of Clip questions to the NoteTab Basic
      list (this one), but rather to the Clips list. Please see my
      signature line to subscribe to it. TIA

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options