Re: Note tab light problem

  • dosferatu_pjl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2002
      --- In notetab@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:

      > A large number of Libraries on the button bar would also take up
      > extra resources. Each button requires a Windows handle. Tools
      > on the Toolbar and the Clipbar also use the mentioned handles as
      > do the document tabs.

      How do you reduce the number of libraries displayed?
      I can either show/no show it, but there's no option of not list a
      library on the bar.

      pjl
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hi pjl,

        >> A large number of Libraries on the button bar would also take
        >> up extra resources. Each button requires a Windows handle.
        >> Tools on the Toolbar and the Clipbar also use the mentioned
        >> handles as do the document tabs.
        >
        >How do you reduce the number of libraries displayed? I can either
        >show/no show it, but there's no option of not list a library on
        >the bar.

        If you only have a row showing, then it should not be a problem,
        but will add to the overall Windows resources for displaying
        options. You can go to go to Windows Explorer (or My Computer)
        to the NoteTab Libraries folder. Right click over the Libraries
        after selecting that you want to take off the Libraries bar and
        choose Hidden. I have a Clip to add to a Library and a default
        Clipbar (for registered users) that makes it fairly easy to do
        the task. It is very basic so it is not complicated to use. Go
        to my Libraries page and get the Library Toggle Library from the
        link below. You can also get The Librarian which is great for
        people that use large amounts of Libraries or loads and unloads
        certain groups of Libraries.

        <http://www.mts.net/~rainec/>http://www.mts.net/~rainec<http://www.mts.net/~rainec/>/

        Please do not post Clips of Clip questions to the NoteTab Basic
        list (this one), but rather to the Clips list. Please see my
        signature line to subscribe to it. TIA

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options