Re: [NTB] Calculated Expressions

  • Dan Doernberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
      > >Could future revs. of NoteTab add the option to write the
      > >calculated result into the text file right after the expression,
      > >perhaps preceded with an "=" ?
      >
      > NTB kinda does that already. Only you have to include the equal sign
      > yourself. :)

      Thanks Lotta--- exactly what I was looking for. I'm embarrassed to say that I *thought* I knew how it worked and failed to
      look at the help files before posting... it's all there very very clearly... sorry! :-<

      Dan Doernberg
      dan@...
      President, Fairness.com LLC
      http://www.fairness.com/
      "Life isn't Fair... but we're working on it."