Re: Lockergnome newsletters (was RE: Re: [NTB] Avoiding the webbased ads)

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Heh. I haven't met him, but we've emailed back and forth a bit, and I'll
      watch his show on TechTV when I get the chance ;) I included a bunch of
      information on NoteTab in the submission, mostly stuff from the website.
      And yeah, he prefers to recommend freeware - but NTL is free, and it's still
      good. Besides, NTP is so cheap for what it does -- I mean, come on! ;) Ah
      well. I'm sure he gets plenty of submissions anyways ;)

      --charles