Re: [NTB] Line wrap at column

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Jim,

      >> NoteTab Pro wraps to a specified column in real time, as you type.
      >
      >That's what I really needed! Updating it continously would be a pain.

      :-)

      >> Look in Help for the Comparison Chart to see some of the
      >> features that differ. Please reference NoteTab's Glossary from
      >> the Help menu for any terms you may not understand.
      >> (hopefully, they are in there. ;)
      >
      >Yep! I found it in there. Thanks a lot. Now to mention a dirty
      >word and put it up against Ultra-Edit... I may want Hex-Editing
      >abilities. Is there any plans on that in a future version of
      >NoteTab? I've done without it this long I could wait a little
      >while!

      No, no plans for the future at the present time. I know of a
      couple good freeware hex editors, so I am told, ;), and you could
      easily launch one from your default Clipbar. UE is not a dirty
      word, although we do not discuss other software on this list. ;(
      Eric and I spent quite a bit of time talking to the author and
      his wife a few years ago at a share industry conference. They
      are both very nice. Different editors for different folks.
      However, I will say, it is your loss not getting the Pro so you
      can start running circles around other editors that I choose not
      to mention on this list. <g> I'll sale you a CD version as well
      with a number of extras on it. ;) mailto:jody@...

      ...and if nobody else has told you today, I will: