Mail Assistant Question

  • execio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Sorry for the intrusion but still a Notetab question:

      What command do I need to include in a script to close a mailbox after extracting email and saving it?

      Something like: "Close {mailbag}" (where mailbag includes the path?)

      Cheers and thanks in advance,

      Miles
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        Hi Miles,

        I'll answer your post over on the MailBag Assistant list.
        http://www.fookes.com/mailbag

        >What command do I need to include in a script to close a mailbox after extracting email and saving it?
        >
        >Something like: "Close {mailbag}" (where mailbag includes the path?)

        Happy Bag'n!
        Jody

        mailto:MailBag-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com