Updated NoteTab documentation (PDF, CHM, HLP)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I've at last found a worthy Help authoring tool that has enabled me to make
      some improvements to the NoteTab Help file and provide new document formats
      (PDF and HTML Help). The new Help file is now split into two parts,
      NoteTab.hlp which contains all information except Clip syntax, and
      Clipbook.hlp which contains just the Clip syntax. All the Clip commands and
      functions are now listed in the Clipbook.hlp index section. Another
      improvement is that all the URLs are now clickable. The HTML Help file
      contains the same information as the standard WinHelp file, which is
      displayed in the newer format. The PDF file contains all the information
      displayed in NoteTab.hlp; Clip syntax was not included.

      Please note that the current version of NoteTab has no links to the
      Clipbook.hlp file, so some of the context sensitive Help items will show an
      error message. However, the NoteTab.hlp file contains links to the
      Clipbook.hlp file, so you can display Clip topics from the NoteTab Help file.

      Here are the download URLs to the new resources. I hope you find them useful.

      NoteTab PDF Documentation; size 321 KB:
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/notetabpdf.zip

      NoteTab HTML Help Documentation; size 460 KB:
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/notetabchm.zip

      NoteTab WinHelp Documentation; size 205 KB:
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/notetabhlp.zip

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes