Re[2]: [NTB] Can't the tabs be sorted alphabetically?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hi Joe,

      >I assume that scroll bars will eventually appear whenever I get
      >more documents open than will fit in the window?

      The scroll bars appear when they are needed. You can Ctrl+W to
      toggle word wrap. When it is off, you will get the horizontal
      scroll bar regardless of the text width.

      You can also use the Favorites feature to open files in
      alphabetical order using the full path (don't know if it was
      mentioned). There is quite a bit of help for Favorites:
      Favorites Dialog Box and in other places. Type Favorites in the
      Find tab of Help.