Re: [NTB] Documents do not Reload (was unknown)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2002
      Hi Bryllars,

      I'd start by upgrading to 4.86c. You can install to a new
      location if you want to have 4.6 install in case you want to go
      back to it and you no longer have the setup file. I do not know
      why all the files not being reopened is happening to you. Is
      Options | General | Reload open documents getting unchecked? You
      might try a new INI file first by closing Std first and renaming
      NoteTab.ini to something else. When it happens you might want to
      look at the INI file and see if the key for Reload open documents
      is indeed checked, a number one in the INI file.

      [Options]
      CheckReload=1

      If the upgrade does not work (in a new location so you have a
      fresh install), you can possibly work around the problem using
      NoteTab's Favorites feature and have the files in your default
      Category (if they are the same files all the time).

      When it happens, are the files still listed in File | ReOpen?
      Are you low on resources at the time it happens?