Re: [NTB] CREATING FILES?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2002
      Hi tpborter,

      What you want can be done fairly easy with a Clip. My DirStuff
      has some Clips very close to what you want. One of them would
      only need to be slightly edited to do what you want. I am
      assuming you want one file with a list in it of a folder an by
      option its sub-folders. I realize you may not know how to do
      that. Try re-posting your question or this post on the Clips
      List. Please see my signature line to subscribe to it. TIA

      >I'm trying to create a text file as a list.
      >Just the name.
      >
      >filename no ext
      >filename no ext
      >filename no ext
      >filename no ext
      >filename no ext
      >filename no ext
      >
      >Selected from a dialog,list of files on disk.
      >
      >This request is probably not very chalanging to some of you experts
      >out there, I apologize.
      >The notetab help is not easy to understand for us beginners.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options