Re: [NTB] Tabs closing?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2002
      Hi Dianne,

      >I'm running NT Light 4.86c on Win98SE. I usually keep open any
      >tabs that I'm working on - this is often 8 or more, with the tab
      >scroll arrows showing. On a couple of occasions, when I've opened
      >NoteTab, only two of the tabs are open.

      I guess that you know this, but make sure you have "Reload Open
      Documents" checked in Options under the General tab. If your
      system (or NoteTab - a MS problem of course;) crashes, NoteTab
      will open the same way you last opened it. For instance, you had
      two open when you last started NoteTab, but opened six more.
      NoteTab you would startup again with only two files.

      >My family are denying all charges

      haha - So does my 5 year old son and 1.5 year old granddaughter
      (who cannot talk much;) but she loves the mouse and the screen
      changes - probably her most favorite toy, that is, the one the
      kids and my wife use. <g>

      >so is there a maximum number of files I should restrict
      >myself to? I didn't have this problem on my last version of NT.

      I believe you will run out of memory before you do that maximum
      amount of tabs (which I do not think there is a limit to). I've
      had a over 2000 open before after making disk text files into
      HTML copies.