Re: [NTB] upgrade

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2002
      Ben,

      At 09:20 PM 1/27/02 +0000, you wrote:
      >hi all.
      > have just upgraded from freeware version to version 4.86 trying to
      >make sense of the install over existing copy info, I have ended up
      >with both versions on my machine Is it ok to just go through
      >add/remove to take the freeware version off my machine.
      > offers please
      >ben

      Welcome as a Registered User.

      Basically, you have 3 choices.

      1. Leave it on there and use it

      2. Go through add/remove to take the freeware version off

      3. Just delete the Directory that the freeware version is in. (All of the
      NoteTab Trial files are in the NoteTab Trial directory and unless you told
      it to, NoteTab doesn't make any registry entries.)

      Regards,

      Jim