Re: [NTB] drag and drop?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2002
      Hi Don,

      >Does anyone know if there is a way to drag and drop from notetab
      >pro to a web form or url location (ie outside of the notetab form?

      NoteTab does not have that feature. You will need to copy/paste
      or write Clips to insert certain information into specific
      applications.

      There are a couple routes you can take to get text inserted into
      fields. You might try to ask how to do it with a Clip on the
      NoteTab Clips list. Please see my signature line to subscribe to
      it. TIA

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options