Re: [NTB] Find/Replace List

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
      Hi Rev. Randy,

      >Umm.. Jody, I think she was asking if there was a way to CLEAR
      >that list, not how many entries it can have. :-)

      Yes, and she already established that she was doing it from the
      ini file. A Clip could be written very similar to my Edit.udt
      Library which also has an Edit DirList in it now as well. If I
      have time, catching up due to illness, I will write another Clip
      to clear the Find and Replace lists. My whole point of saying
      what I did was that there is no reason that I can think of to
      clear the list manually, unless one just wants it done for
      personal preference. ;) My current Edit.udt (user defined
      dictionary - by pressing the Add button) can be downloaded from
      my Snatch-A-Clip page:

      http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm
      http://www.notetab.net/html/editudt.htm

      Please remember to post and discuss Clips on the NoteTab Clips
      list. Please see my signature line to subscribe to it.

      >> The different lists in NoteTab will only go up to 20 items (less
      >> the user defined dictionaries *.udt) As new searches (in this
      >> case) are performed, the new search data is added to the top of
      >> the list and that last search in the list falls off the bottom.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options