Re: [NTB] New user for notepad with no idea of how to use the clibbook

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2002
      Hi Lamar,

      >I am a new user looking for tutorials on how to use notetab: clipbook, clip library, etc.

      You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
      will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
      a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
      deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
      editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
      http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      The NoteTab ClipClass List
      mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions, but please do not post there concerning the class, but
      rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the in the
      ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

      The Outline below was being updated before I got sick a few days ago.
      It has the following topics in it.

      [How to Make a Clipbook Library]
      [How to Make a Copy of a Library]
      [How to Create a Clip]
      [How to Edit a Clip]
      [How to Make a Copy of a Clip]
      [About the Clipbar]
      [About the Buttons to Use]
      [Where Can I get Buttons?]
      [Where do I Get Image Software to Make Buttons With?]
      [How to Add a Clip to the Clipbar]
      [How to Change a Button on the Clipbar]
      [How to Rearrange the Buttons on the Clipbar]
      [How NoteTab's Buttons are Numbered]
      [How to Delete a Clipbar or Library]

      The HTML version has not been updated yet.
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/cbarotl.zip

      >I want to use notetab as a replacement of notepad. Are their any
      >tutorials or books that I can use to become familiar with notetab.

      Check out Jim's site:
      http://jimbow.com/