windows xp/ access violation on save

  • Jonathan Woodbridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      I recently upgraded to Windows XP, and installed Notetab, seemingly ok.

      When I try to save a new file or save as a file under a new name, I get
      an Access Violation at address 0043662F in module NotePro.exe. Read of
      address 0000000004. Once the message box is dismissed, the save dialog
      appears as usual and the file can be saved.

      It doesn't happen when saving changes to an existing file, only when
      trying to create a new one. I'm using 4.86c of Notetab Pro.

      any ideas?

      Jonathan