Re: [NTB] Beginner

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
      Hi John,

      >Are there any tutorials available that step you through the
      >creation and design of clips and such with NoteTab. I've been
      >lurking in all the lists and reading a lot but still seem to be
      >in the dark as to even where to start!

      You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
      will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
      a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
      deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
      editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
      http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      The NoteTab ClipClass List
      Ask questions about the Class here:
      mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions, but please do not post there concerning the class, but
      rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the in the
      ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions, but do not use it for Clip Class questions please.
      NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
    • Martyn Folkes
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
        Hi Jody,

        It may just be me but www.notetab.net hasn't been available for the last 4
        hours at least. Thought you'd like to know.

        Martyn
        >Are there any tutorials available that step you through the
        >creation and design of clips and such with NoteTab. I've been
        >lurking in all the lists and reading a lot but still seem to be
        >in the dark as to even where to start!

        You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
        will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
        a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
        deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
        editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
        Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
        ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

        All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
        http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

        The NoteTab ClipClass List
        Ask questions about the Class here:
        mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
        questions, but please do not post there concerning the class, but
        rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the in the
        ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

        You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
        questions, but do not use it for Clip Class questions please.
        NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Brian Binder
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
          I get the same error (404)

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=216105.1806326.3318126.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705007389:HM/A=915128/R=0/O=1/I=brandr-lrec/postholidaygroup/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/domain?d=holiday&cf=posthol01>
          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=216105.1806326.3318126.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=1705007389:HM/A=915128/rand=340771454>

        • bryllars@concentric.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
            Jody wrote
            >You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
            >will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
            >a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
            >deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
            >editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
            >Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
            >ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.
            >
            >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
            >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

            But all that comes up is

            "No web site is configured at this address."

            Bryllars
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
              Hi Martyn and Others,

              I'm sorry, I forgot that it was down along with my other domains
              on the same server. I do not know when they will be back up at
              this time.

              Try this:

              Please do all discussion of the material in the zip on the Clip
              Class list. You can sign up for it via my sigline. Put the
              contents of the zip file in NoteTab's Library folder. Click on
              the "Clip Class Outline" Clip in ClipClass Library to open the
              Outline.

              >It may just be me but www.notetab.net hasn't been available for
              >the last 4 hours at least. Thought you'd like to know.
              > All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
              > folder. http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

              Happy Script'n!
              Jody Adair

              ClipClass Outline & Library: Extract to NoteTab\Libraries
              http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

              Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
              mailto:Ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            • Hugh Coyle
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 5, 2002
                Even worse - keeps opening a new browser -- still no file

                At 07:02 PM 1/4/2002 -0600, you wrote:
                >Hi Martyn and Others,
                >
                >I'm sorry, I forgot that it was down along with my other domains
                >on the same server. I do not know when they will be back up at
                >this time.
                >
                >Try this:

                Hugh C
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 5, 2002
                  Hi Hugh,

                  >Even worse - keeps opening a new browser -- still no file

                  Try a different browser or pasting the link into your currently
                  opened browser. It just downloaded for me. (If you are using
                  one of those download "helpers" try it without it. Please see my
                  signature line for the Clip Class signup - perhaps if you are not
                  subscribed you cannot download.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 6, 2002
                    Jody,

                    Yes to both! I do use SmartDownload, and I may have unsubscribed from the
                    class list. Thanks for the help