Beginner

  • John Cruickshank
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
      Hi,

      Are there any tutorials available that step you through the creation and
      design of clips and such with NoteTab. I've been lurking in all the lists
      and reading a lot but still seem to be in the dark as to even where to
      start!

      It's Plain to Sea - Love Still Prevails.......JC

      John Cruickshank
      Going Concerns Unlimited
      <<<Hobbit House>>
      Loveland CO
      _/V\_
      (o~o)
      ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸oOOo~(_)~oOOo ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
      Check out the "Sunny John" - a Solar Powered
      Moldering Toilet solution
      (and much more!)
      http://www.sunnyjohn.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
        Hi John,

        >Are there any tutorials available that step you through the
        >creation and design of clips and such with NoteTab. I've been
        >lurking in all the lists and reading a lot but still seem to be
        >in the dark as to even where to start!

        You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
        will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
        a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
        deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
        editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
        Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
        ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

        All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
        http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

        The NoteTab ClipClass List
        Ask questions about the Class here:
        mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
        questions, but please do not post there concerning the class, but
        rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the in the
        ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

        You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
        questions, but do not use it for Clip Class questions please.
        NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      • Martyn Folkes
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
          Hi Jody,

          It may just be me but www.notetab.net hasn't been available for the last 4
          hours at least. Thought you'd like to know.

          Martyn
          >Are there any tutorials available that step you through the
          >creation and design of clips and such with NoteTab. I've been
          >lurking in all the lists and reading a lot but still seem to be
          >in the dark as to even where to start!

          You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
          will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
          a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
          deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
          editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
          Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
          ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

          All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
          http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

          The NoteTab ClipClass List
          Ask questions about the Class here:
          mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
          questions, but please do not post there concerning the class, but
          rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the in the
          ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

          You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
          questions, but do not use it for Clip Class questions please.
          NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

          http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

          Happy Clip'n!

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Brian Binder
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
            I get the same error (404)

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=216105.1806326.3318126.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705007389:HM/A=915128/R=0/O=1/I=brandr-lrec/postholidaygroup/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/domain?d=holiday&cf=posthol01>
            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=216105.1806326.3318126.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=1705007389:HM/A=915128/rand=340771454>

          • bryllars@concentric.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
              Jody wrote
              >You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
              >will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
              >a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
              >deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
              >editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
              >Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
              >ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.
              >
              >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
              >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

              But all that comes up is

              "No web site is configured at this address."

              Bryllars
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 4, 2002
                Hi Martyn and Others,

                I'm sorry, I forgot that it was down along with my other domains
                on the same server. I do not know when they will be back up at
                this time.

                Try this:

                Please do all discussion of the material in the zip on the Clip
                Class list. You can sign up for it via my sigline. Put the
                contents of the zip file in NoteTab's Library folder. Click on
                the "Clip Class Outline" Clip in ClipClass Library to open the
                Outline.

                >It may just be me but www.notetab.net hasn't been available for
                >the last 4 hours at least. Thought you'd like to know.
                > All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
                > folder. http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

                Happy Script'n!
                Jody Adair

                ClipClass Outline & Library: Extract to NoteTab\Libraries
                http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

                Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
                mailto:Ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              • Hugh Coyle
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 5, 2002
                  Even worse - keeps opening a new browser -- still no file

                  At 07:02 PM 1/4/2002 -0600, you wrote:
                  >Hi Martyn and Others,
                  >
                  >I'm sorry, I forgot that it was down along with my other domains
                  >on the same server. I do not know when they will be back up at
                  >this time.
                  >
                  >Try this:

                  Hugh C
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 5, 2002
                    Hi Hugh,

                    >Even worse - keeps opening a new browser -- still no file

                    Try a different browser or pasting the link into your currently
                    opened browser. It just downloaded for me. (If you are using
                    one of those download "helpers" try it without it. Please see my
                    signature line for the Clip Class signup - perhaps if you are not
                    subscribed you cannot download.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 6, 2002
                      Jody,

                      Yes to both! I do use SmartDownload, and I may have unsubscribed from the
                      class list. Thanks for the help